AD_4nXfM7PEz77ldMgYb7hr7E43l7YJt46vkcT92-8uNHcedoDIsrWIuxi1vnuV5exzf9izzHBWUmrDmBkX1ShDihLnOeK_oBdlJ0_J60jg0rUCN81CC-maj2hFZzu888V7uLleaN8pawgRn-X0FDcbBYgbHaUOO?key=Lpwmh-UP2_p4Eo6OJc2Z0Q

THE LEGION

AD_4nXfaDOObLOn9JrVUhKYduiXorHa2ovX-tE5p7ZL07iiqx4Z4qoV_rDms-gJc0pYXlsTDRWPjW4VclZm1fw3Bwl4ghCiiaQEJTgXyZD_Nc9eR2soTo35jMOL9J2OCZAsNhRENtUBtJkej_SP4WAoi_Bktx86d?key=Lpwmh-UP2_p4Eo6OJc2Z0Q

As a disciplined and experienced military force, the Legion represents the might of the Dwarves. Members of the Legion are utterly committed to the service of their nation, prepared to defend their people from any internal and external threats that may agress on their mountain home. 

WHY ENLIST?

Enlistment in the Legion is a great honour, offering the opportunity to serve with comrades in arms and advancing your status in Dwarven society through genuine meritocratic progression in a system that recognises talent and dedication above all. Additionally, you serve Dungrimm in combat through the honour and glory inherent in your valorous deeds. Once you reach the required rank, there are also several financial incentives, such as pay, tax benefits, etc. Your Kingdom calls you - Join the Legion today. 

AD_4nXdczQ5lhTmyuv_eNK9X8_XJ2sMBja1KxFQ_Vcsa1VXLxLOl4Yh1hojzHEOzJlBTm5LOLH2PGR_Tbg4ZnHjoPsmB3e6eMj85qV1vQus19_u9ExTli2t6AOIhCn4yd_rh_uGZQFMdE5VEq4fp9O9I5eENeXuX?key=Lpwmh-UP2_p4Eo6OJc2Z0Q

REQUIREMENTS

A dwarf must:

Be a beardling of age, i.e. eighteen years.

Be of sound body and mind.

And possess a good grasp of Urguanic law.

Not be an Ironborn.

All Yrromar must seek a special exemption to enlist, though admittance is generally limited.

HOW TO ENLIST

To enlist in the Legion, one must fill out the following form and seek out a Legionary officer. 

[Enlistment Form]

AD_4nXeRqRKMit-srT97otoS-bAlXD_lGpelzweq9qSCM644oJjdgRxQjcTvhFkvMqEZJbqmkJjbd9CCl80mw61HjbwuL_-1rUeeB0m-D4EEOOS_UMy1q8Tjkeq7UtjobQnE1LEZqBthqu7i_DHAWCph3iJjiX1F?key=Lpwmh-UP2_p4Eo6OJc2Z0Q

HIERARCHY

COMMAND

GRAND MARSHAL (III)

As the commander of the Legion, the Grand Marshal is specially appointed by the Grand King and directly manages his subordinates' duties, promotions and rewards. The Grand Marshal leads the Legion into combat and is the finest soldier it has produced. 

TRIBUNE (II)

Executive officer of the Legion, the Tribune is given delegated duties from the Grand Marshal to manage all administrative aspects of the Legion. He is also responsible for the issuance of rations, standard-issue weaponry and uniforms. In the Grand Marshal’s absence, the Tribune takes command of the Legion. 

LEGATE (I)

Junior officers of the Legion, they are worthy soldiers who have been promoted from the ranks. Legates are expected to assist in organising the Legion, and ensure the protection of the Kingdom from any threats through patrols and preparing the troops for battle. 

RANK AND FILE

PRIDEBEARER (III)

Pridebearers are the elite rank attained upon exemplary service; they receive the highest pay in the rank and file and financial exemptions. However, they are expected to take the lead in combat situations and have authority over inferior ranks. Promotion Requirements: 150 Honour, attend 6 Legion practices, 5 Legion events/battles or donate 10 stacks of military resources. 

IRONGUARD (II)

Ironguards are the Legion's regulars; this rank is attained once the oath of loyalty to the Legion is taken. These soldiers are expected to perform most of the day-to-day duties and attend Legion training and combat missions. Promotion Requirements: 50 Honour, attend two Legion practices and either attend a Legion event/battle or donate 2 stacks of military resources. 

GRUNT (I)

Grunts are the raw recruits in the Legion; once a dwarf completes their enlistment papers, they are immediately granted the rank of Grunt. These soldiers are not accorded the privileges granted to superior ranks (i.e. payment) and have yet to take the oath of loyalty, guaranteeing their place within the Legion. 

THE OATH

The oath is the bond that ties a dwarf to the Legion and his comrades in arms. It is sworn in part to the Gods and the realm, so breaking it is considered sacrilege. The contents of the oath are not public knowledge. The oath is binding until death or until released from it by a Legion officer. 

“I swear to Yemekar and the Brathmordakin the following unbreakable oath,

That I shall promise to be faithful to the Grand King “Name Here” and shall be so long as he reigns, I pledge my loyalty to Urguan and the Legion. I swear to act without treachery or evil intentions that would dishonour my kin, to uphold the realm's laws and protect the Khazadmar to the death. May Dungrimm hold me to my word.” 

NARVOK OZ URGUAN

THE HONOUR SYSTEM

Honour is the system that determines a Legionnaires progression through the ranks, rewarding service and obedience towards the Legion. 

HONOUR

HOW YOU GAIN HONOUR:

• Completing a task assigned by a Legion Officer - +5 Honour

• Gate Duty - +5 Honour per Dwarven Day (max 2 hours)

• Sole Patrol - +5 Honour per Dwarven Day (max 1 hours)

• Guarding Dwarven Meetings  - +5 Honour per Dwarven Day (hour)

• Guarding Important Dwarves - +10 Honour

• Attending Legion Expeditions - +10 Honour

• Attending Legion Practices - +10 Honour

• Upholding order in the Kingdom - +10 Honour

• Recruiting new Legionnaires - +15 Honour ((Honour is only granted whenever recruits show up to their first training))

• Extraordinary Behaviour (e.g. saving your fellow soldiers) - Up to the discretion of the Legion Officer

RESOURCES: 

(25 maximum honour gained per Stone Week)

• Donating a stack of Iron - +5 Honour

• Donating a stack of Netherrite - +10 Honour

• Donating a stack of Leather - +10 Honour

• Donating Herbs - Honour depends on the value of Herbs

DISHONOUR

HOW YOU LOSE HONOUR:

• Cause of Legion Expedition failure: -10 Honour

• Harassment/assault of fellow soldiers: -30 Honour

• Misuse of Legion-issued equipment: -50 Honour

• Speaking against the Grand Marshal or Tribune: -50 Honour

• Disobeying the orders of the commanding rank: -50 Honour

• Going stark raving mad: -100 Honour

PAYMENT

Payment is a privilege accorded to the ranks Ironguard and higher, the requirements to receive payment every year shall be completion of two Dwarven days ((hours)) of Gate Duty and attendance at one Legion practice, payment is issued at general training ((held every Saturday at 4PM EST).