The Queen’s Royal Funeral, 112 B.A.

Posted (edited)

CC6cgSs87XYAVY_C7brTt9IQPzGiSSRs5LQWPwOcp5Sd0akAKUM7meZnWlik0HgiYwXbxABSuAyo-nBqELrjVbj0ZyEtjMqMhohk6CPEWBe-EIZBCSACZcp8faQmD78LygvFBPgwgVJSTdeyC0cRYu8

The Queen’s Royal Funeral

ibc2Q_XBSx5hMoa-dr7sm8CrJ7DGvo6q_x_XJhVV1DaHG0Ofy9YQiFMMshRwGG19YUncepksWYV6k1NVVRtKp39l6GAJHRjBjZYfLFblowYDvXogpyZrZr3cna0skvJd40bEhUpqT5hcNypRrV1Of7U

3rd of Sun’s Smile of  112 B.A

lAnIN_0TTTQVAuxFmabQRd14BUtfeDxezlg2_WzOf7bCz40tHYkcze3TEYMG1LNXF_DoxhsP_raVYegO7mSf1rPCXnad_V0UXsHJsEF-hlkmdSR9I2k358EKJI3HuuZvODfSL0sZW-w4xzhRYFfS-uU

With the Passing of Her Royal Majesty Queen Sybille I of Balian, the heir apparent, His Highness Alexandros Casimir shall ascend to the throne of Balian. King Alexandros the Second of his name declares a three-day mourning period for all residents of the realm after the late Queen’s passing.

A Funeral shall be held on Horen’s Calling of 113 B.A. Friends of the Queen and realm, who displayed unwavering faith and stood by her side throughout the length of her reign, are duly invited:

TO THE REALMS OF CANONDOM

His Holiness, Caius, High Pontiff of the Holy Mother Church. @MadOne
His Royal Majesty Ivan VIII, Dual King of Haense and Ruska, and his noble pedigree @indiana105

Her Royal Majesty Nataliya Leopoldina, Dual Queen of Haense and Ruska, and her noble pedigree @kaylacita

His Apostolic Majesty John I, King of Aaun, and his noble pedigree @Ramon

Her Royal Majesty Adalia I, Queen of Petra, and her noble pedigree @mothsthetic

His Royal Highness Alfred I, Prince of Reinmar, and his noble pedigree @Gandhi

His Royal Highness Leon I, Prince of Reinmar, and his noble pedigree @BuilderBagel

Her Royal Majesty Tar-Caraneth Aryantë, Queen of Númendil, and her noble pedigree @AstriaS

Her Royal Highness Ramona de Pelear, Sovereign Princess of Hyspia, and her noble pedigree @_mady07
His Grace Ser Sterling Blaxton-Whitewood, Duke of Barbantine, and his noble pedigree @_RoyalCrafter_

HONOURED ALLIES AND FRIENDS 

His Grace Calathân an Naedwylm, Sohaer of Haelun'or, and his advisors. @MCVDK

His Grandees,  Thurgrim Silverbraid, Grand King of Urguan, and the noble Clan Elders. @CharlestheDwarf

Her Royal Highness Idril Sylvaeri, Princess of Amathine., and her noble pedigree. @JJosey Ellenore av Eiriksdóttir, High Keeper of Norland, and her noble pedigree @Elennanore

Her Royal Majesty Reine Medea Amaranta Viola De Astrea, Queen of Vikela, and her noble pedigree @JTMedea

Her Royal Majesty, Lenora Jusmia, Sovereign of Vortice, and her noble pedigree. @Bethinwonderland

Spoiler

[[WEDNESDAY 4 pm EST, 6/5]]

lAnIN_0TTTQVAuxFmabQRd14BUtfeDxezlg2_WzOf7bCz40tHYkcze3TEYMG1LNXF_DoxhsP_raVYegO7mSf1rPCXnad_V0UXsHJsEF-hlkmdSR9I2k358EKJI3HuuZvODfSL0sZW-w4xzhRYFfS-uU

Signed,

His Royal Majesty, Alexandros II, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Prince of Providence, Duke of Helena, Reutov, Sunholdt and Lorraine, Count of Pompourelia and Kositz, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baron of Renzfeld, Brucca, Valens, Malenos, Montcoure and Ciavola, Lord of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Keeper of of St Lothars Hold, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera

Edited by Imperium

GRAND KING THURGRIM SILVERBRAID squints at the invitation bound for Urguan, reading and re-reading its designated recipient. Then, looks to the dwarf courier at his side. 

"... Are we receivin' letters from nearly three decades ago?"

The courier shrugs.

Narvi, squints at the letter and ponders aloud “Are they tryin’ tae insult us?” He muttered, grimacing at the fatal error.

"Yeh focken pile o shoites, he was King loike e focken' century ago." Grumbled the old Khenarlum Doomforged, awakened by his kindred to make angry comments about Orenians once more!

1 hour ago, CharlestheDwarf said:

GRAND KING THURGRIM SILVERBRAID squints at the invitation bound for Urguan, reading and re-reading its designated recipient. Then, looks to the dwarf courier at his side. 

The courier shrugs.

Kristoff fires the diplomat who had miswritten the Dwarven King’s name. “Idiot,” Kristoff pens a letter of apology to the Grand King himself.

2 minutes ago, Imperium said:

Kristoff fires the diplomat who had miswritten the Dwarven King’s name. “Idiot,” Kristoff pens a letter of apology to the Grand King himself.

The diplomat Sergius Merentel shed a tear upon being fired by Kristoff "I guess I will have to look for another job."

1 hour ago, CharlestheDwarf said:

The courier shrugs.

A hastily written letter, alongside the delievery of multiple old wines and drinks would be delievered to the Grand King, with the letter reading.

"To the Grand King THURGRIM SILVERBRAID,

I must pen you a deep apology out of embarrassment for the mistake carried out by the penning of the name upon letter and I must profusly apologise for such a mistake made. It is reassured to the Grand King that no such mistake should be made and he may enjoy the gifts of apology delievered to himself.

Signed,
The Office of the Legate."

6 minutes ago, Imperium said:

Next, a Haelunorian enters the room and angrily protests, "Our Sohaer is Calathân an Naedwylm."

6 hours ago, Imperium said:

His Royal Majesty Ellenore av Eiriksdóttir, King of Norland, and his noble pedigree @Elennanore

Within the confines of the Hearth Temple and tucked away into the common quarters, the High Keeper once more intently reviewed the invitation delivered by Balianite couriers. There, she nibbled upon a jerk of wyvern meat and quite eagerly partook of a bottle of wine, the aftermentioned being the famed Camian Elderberry to be exact. After another confusing display of emotions, she offered the invitation to her scribe, Farian-Chief av Gylldene. "Maybe I really do need to get out more... not only do the Southlanders believe me to be King, but they no longer seem confused if I am a man, or a woman." She sluggishly stood, grabbing the sheathed longsword that lay upon the table aside her. "Please, do go find the Lady Sera... and Iosefka, I believe he was good friends with Sybille-Queen. We'll make way prior-eve to the funeral, to those dreaded tropics."

"
Ellenore av Eiriksdóttir," she repeated her own name aloud, and to herself.

Spoiler

f2e8870077d8832fde3bf7f4856a5dd7.png

3 minutes ago, Elennanore said:

Within the confines of the Hearth Temple and tucked away into the common quarters, the High Keeper once more intently reviewed the invitation delivered by Balianite couriers. There, she nibbled upon a jerk of wyvern meat and quite eagerly partook of a bottle of wine, the aftermentioned being the famed Camian Elderberry to be exact. After another confusing display of emotions, she offered the invitation to her scribe, Farian-Chief av Gylldene. "Maybe I really do need to get out more... not only do the Southlanders believe me to be King, but they no longer seem confused if I am a man, or a woman." She sluggishly stood, grabbing the sheathed longsword that lay upon the table aside her. "Please, do go find the Lady Sera... and Iosefka, I believe he was good friends with Sybille-Queen. We'll make way prior-eve to the funeral, to those dreaded tropics."

"

Reveal hidden contents

“And during Pride no less….” The Kapo of the Swiv said crossing his arms disappointedly as he watched the Norlandic Leader, in their throne room, for some reason.

4 minutes ago, Elennanore said:

"

Reveal hidden contents

Blanca's senses tingled at the mention of Iosefka somewhere... not really. Actually, Blanca had a similar thought, she was sure her spouse would be distraught that their friend had passed.

3 minutes ago, Elennanore said:

"Please, do go find the Lady Sera... and Iosefka, I believe he was good friends with Sybille-Queen.

Reveal hidden contents

The good friend of Sybille was sat at their loom discussing cat facts with Blanca when a smaller version of themself ran in holding up the announcement, an unusual insistence that this missive actually be read. "Oh." Was all they said as they read the missive upside down and backwards as usual. "I had not hoped to record this for a while still..." Spoke their own voice to them from a shelf. "The tales of us standing side by side against hordes of enemies shall be told." Added their own voice again from the nearby weapon rack. The further voices were not heard however as they threw themself back into bed, dragging along and nearly strangling the life out of the smaller version of themself with a hug. "I hope she didn't hate me." Was all that was said for the rest of the day.

7 minutes ago, Elennanore said:

"

Reveal hidden contents

Farian-Chief av Gylldene once again just so happens to be there as Ellenore enjoys her wyvern meat and Elderberry wine, apparently. As he is offered the invitation, his eye of animatii creation glances over the Balianite royal parchment once again, its travel pausing once again as it addresses Ellenore as "his", "royal majesty", and "Eiriksdóttir", one of which would be correct. "I don't believe it's an error of the hand, High Keeper. Perhaps the stamps they use for their missives are out of date. Regardless, the Balianites have been good allies to us. It would be amiss for us to not attend their Queen's funeral." He would offer a nod to her as he joined in searching for his clan member, Sera Gylldene.

*Damien Welcomed the queen in the seven skies*

"anywhere you go in live or death i still shall serve you"