THE COURT MAGES OFFICE

J-nTRGFqaaTjJnfFuPF2T-YtgohpxJ0PDtT-rS5ZQ_8NKiBr-ObokBy7ieX2g1y-6E2tQBn67QccnNf6StidiuKrD7hoKN_CkHerLMwvv1B5NyIEnppoWD3pGCs1uOL6Ry7HhbXD4I2IH_0tBjGckP0

THE COURT MAGES OFFICE

Seeking Master Magi and Seekers of the Void

fl16q1oPX7fHCNEmwFL-tnGfiO5J7W8iITjTCWT8zv8KzfVwtGzdZkGbzWPTQADBSVu4iXRW7_kGXq3Yfj3PdfY5Ucj6N_FJHpReEhqvniOl83qRPIj3BonFErFkj4up9UlIHAxdZ2_xkMjsWDA1QRo

La Corte de Girasol
The 7th day of Carlos’ Strength, 105 D.R.

b65x9_W7zFKIycayEnao57TzBuqb6zwaggrzsA408MLXE4hD4hd0kkf95p1qNORpaU-qXJBv6kZjY2KHyWqMVPkg3NWfURmIfBGWvzHqNVOfcpQCBpF7V4dNU6a1HmwZfj5ETxHi68vOZraLLdkALA8

As I have been selected to work under the Hyspian crown as Court Mage of La Corte de Girasol ‘The Sunflower Court’, I have penned this notice to invite the master magi of the realm to those who have the smallest interest in the works and studies of the void to join my office so we may continue to work with the void to protect and cultivate the realm and the descendants that reside.

The Court Mage

“The Void. . . The empty canvas we magi paint illusions of reality on.”

NplyCbFUQI66m5HIuEIrgNAlKID0SEdkRx79u-b8esvQmvdz3Y7reoSMT9QqnY0pILtQZpjdRRm1_By8gqni8VuZYM8AS0Bx8Df279JKkngdhb5pCQJ86t3PUN_F0aNwT-gnOenE3kUZXN8hYR_nydk

[!] A painting of the Court Mage was attached to the notice. [!]

The leading figure in the office, The Court Mage. The court mage is a figure who has studied the void, many years of their life and has at least mastered one magic. They are to take on apprentices just like the master magi and so on. 

[This position is currently held by, Freya T. Anarion-Athri’onn]

Master Magi

UBFn6cME-CYj4sw1HPZQLGQX8W0kk-of8emySypWTip3Yy_hZ_-dghUSk7B6_xQrVGgxFUFT7SXWlv3kvmQosEQ7qPiJxswFG4gjwTSmUHVMG5BwKQukAveIn1FKTqEzuD3caZNkvsJ63ogPa3PeZqk
[!]A painting of a group of master magi, studying together in a library. [!]

A respectable rank in the magi’s office, given to those who wish to teach of the void, rather it be; voidal theory, workings of obelisk, or the art itself, etcetera. . . These masters will undergo a darkspawn test before being allowed to join the office.

Apprentice

yz9nq3J_zqaG6V7URpjgTlLrtnT4prq7_wogMmA8GofA6XGsdZWa8miSzBRbqa35_30rY76lLJP7HLOzKA3WBZaau7n2iPdis03CnuxSLQVqbuuzY8tDyWOZIqfgLR-fWlgfUQZp1wWAPNsPlLqlcOs
[!] A painting of many apprentices studying theory books in the Hyspian library. [!]

This is the rank given to those of the office who wish to begin their journey with the studies of the void. The apprentice will join the office collecting materials, scribe work, etc. . . Until a magi at a mastery level wishes to take them as a student, then that magi will decide what the apprentice will do during their studies.

J-nTRGFqaaTjJnfFuPF2T-YtgohpxJ0PDtT-rS5ZQ_8NKiBr-ObokBy7ieX2g1y-6E2tQBn67QccnNf6StidiuKrD7hoKN_CkHerLMwvv1B5NyIEnppoWD3pGCs1uOL6Ry7HhbXD4I2IH_0tBjGckP0

Signed,

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, 

Renata Alba,  Princess-Royal of Hyspia, Duchess of La Dorada, Baroness of Clemente, Gran Chamberlan of the Girasol Courts

HER EXCELLENCY, Freya Tanarya Anarion-Athri’onn, elAthri’haelun of the Athri’onn Bloodline, Court Mage

"Ayla." Aesil nodded, looking at the scribed paper in front of him. "Haelun would be happy to see the arts haven't ended within our line." he set it back down on the table shuffling it back into his papers, continuing his work.

Isabella read over the missive eagerly from her office in the Academy. She rushed to the Chamber of Wind, delivering the missive for copy and distribution We must lend them our aid. The Age of Creation is still upon us, and we must make the most of every opportunity it provides while they are ripe for the picking. The people seek the Sorcerous Path, and they shall find it. 

Alejandro, the Master of Hunts, read over the missive with a furrowed brow, "Voidal magic.. Hrm.. As long as it is kept under control, I suppose, I will put up with it." The missive is set aside, upon the ever growing pile of letters and documents within his office, and he rises to continue planning his next hunt.