BROTHERHOOD BRUTALITY

Alekszej Korvacz read over the missive, a rage slowly growing inside him as he learned of the event "Sto w Kurwa? An illegal duel and now this? Sto jest happening to the Brotherhood? Have they lost their honor?" The man clicked his tongue, shaking his head in a mix of anger and dissapointment "To think, this is sto has become of our soldiers.." He grumbled, shaking his head

"Unprofessional, I'll inquire about this..." The Targoth Grand Kapo commented upon viewing the missive, though he was unsure as to why he was talking aloud or why his opinion on the BSK would matter in the slightest.

Marus Weiss shifted on his feet at seeing the missive displayed, faintly grimacing. Tearing it down from a stray tree, he furrowed his brows and felt his chest grow heavy like lead. "Ea thought the Marshal's punch was fair given what he refused but..." He took a breath, before huffing it out, then slumping. "...The rest..." His gaze cast out over the wilderness which he had become more accustomed to travelling and spending greater time in. 

Marus remembered dragging the man from the gate, for fear of it being shut on the man by accident - or by purpose. Of course, his soft heart cared little for such gruesome displays. And yet, the man spouted nonsense and the guards need do their duty. Crumpling the missive with some low, simmering anger he faintly shook his head. At the very least, the city could have helped the man. The military command was proving a terrible beast. The world was cruel. The gods were cruel. He could only choose to be the world he wished to see, and hope he didn't lose his head for it.

Kiyoshi nods his head. "Those guards are certainly mean and judgemental. One refused to search me when I entered the gates because I was an elf and therefore a 'non-threat'. . ." He certainly agreed with the missive. "I COULD have been a threat . . ." The 'ame sighs, before returning to his cup of tea.

"We ought to beat more foreigners," spoke the King of the Haeseni as he read over the missive.

The Ruthern Duchess would let out a snort. "What a bunch of soft p*******."

Joakim Colborn did not even hit anyone. He dislikes slander from weaklings.

Posted (edited)

The fools had forgotten. In the darkness of the Lion's silencing, the Sun has been eclipsed, leaving naught but Man to defeat both Void and Ruin.

How quickly they forgot how both spread in injustice and brutality; how insulting & harming the weak resulted in ever-growing strength to the Dark. Yet they continued their crimes against their fellow Man - even referring to them as weaklings.

The Templar perused the White Flame that encompassed his campfire, recalling his oaths, and recited it under his breath, "I will vanquish those who transgress against the realm's innocents. My courage will be in the pursuit of justice and freedom - I swear it so." And he set off for Haense to gather his affairs in understanding.

Malchediael dreamed of a world where the Strong protected the Weak - and a challenge, implicitly, was issued that the Strong need not protect the Weak.

Ruin would emerge in the world that this King and his Kingdom dreamed - unhindered and abetted by those they had oppressed; and Ruin would be purified from the hearts of Men in the former world - injured by the Descendants who had impressed the Archaengul so very long ago.

Edited by Wizry

*An Elven veteran of the brotherhood of saint Karl simply siped his tea, on another quite cassual morning.*

1 hour ago, indiana105 said:

"We ought to beat more foreigners," spoke the King of the Haeseni as he read over the missive.

"Gods above." A startled dwarf replied nearby. 

“They’ve got enough to post publishing’s around the realm but not enough to buy food? Yeah ******* right. Propaganda from some limp-****** ****.” Exclaimed the former lord marshal, Ser Rickard.

"Was that the one who said he wanted to devour the innocent?" The Countess of Malkovya inquired of her nephew. "If so, I really can't say I'm surprised at his treatment."

@FredrickTeufel

A certain rugged blonde leans forwards on his crutches to stare at the missive presented to him. Squinting as he traced the words, conjuring something... familiar.
Lesley gasps and teeters back on the crutches to declare: 
"They made me look OLD!"
No actual comment on his experience was made. But he did wonder, who would take the time to write about someone like him.