Hello, good and bad people of LotC,

about a week ago, I have celebrated my third year on this peculiar roleplay server. During this time, I would be bold to say I have gathered some experience, memories and "wisdom", and I thought to myself- why not share some of it? 

Well, then, send them my way. 

How is the bathroom floor where you sleep so comfortably every night?

List three favourite places to fall asleep at, except of your bed.

Just now, Olox_ said:

following this, what is the name of your loyal steed?

1 minute ago, Olox_ said:

List three favourtie places to fall asleep at, except bed.

I would say, it is a comfy experience. Not sure if I would recommend to others, depends on your bathroom tiles and towels. I'd say 7/10

1 minute ago, alien_mc said:

following this, what is the name of your loyal steed?

azdromoth

what is your favourite piece of winnie the pooh merchandise you own?

3 minutes ago, ibiou said:

what is your favourite piece of winnie the pooh merchandise you own?

the white shirt with poohs all over it clears

Fav char of yours? Fav char of mine? What was your most fondly remembered RP encounter?

Do you believe that Colonel Jaramy's death in a labor camp in Poznań in 1956 was orchestrated by the authorities of the Polish People's Republic, fearing his potential role in organizing a full-scale anti-communist uprising?

Just now, LithiumSedai said:

Fav char of yours? Fav char of mine? What was your most fondly remembered RP encounter?

Do you believe that Colonel Jaramy's death in a labor camp in Poznań in 1956 was orchestrated by the authorities of the Polish People's Republic, fearing his potential role in organizing a full-scale anti-communist uprising?

Haven't played many characters in the time here, to be honest. I prefer to stick to one character at a time, so not many have passed in the 3 years. Jan Jazlowiecki currently aspires to be great, but I would go with Witold - I just love scholar roleplay, and he fills that perfectly.

Your characters? The Red Waldenian Knight himself was quite the powerhouse. Sadly for Ulrich, Alstions are the MVPs and James Leopold is a persona I both found great as a figure and a character to interact with. 

RP encounter? Savoyard Wall. Now and forever.

The death and martyrdom of Colonel Jaramy is a web of intricate lies and hidden truths; I trust his heroic ways could potentially bring hope and light to the devastated and depressed Polish lands during the Communist dictatorship, something the Reds could not accept. I believe with all my heart that Colonel Jaramy was murdered, his death a black day in Polish history. May he never be forgotten - jaramy bongo.

1. Who’s your biggest LOTC inspiration as in person?

2. If you could be NL of one realm (nation), past and present which one do you pick?

3. Your favourite Bulgarian?

21 hours ago, valecu said:

1. Who’s your biggest LOTC inspiration as in person?

2. If you could be NL of one realm (nation), past and present which one do you pick?

3. Your favourite Bulgarian?

To be frank, Olox. My best amigo here, and someone I would follow to Hell (or Poland)
with that said, though, I must admit, LithiumSedai is Dewper's no. 1 fanboy, and he's the Marshall...

My fondest memories are with the Principality of Savoy, and I am partially inclined to choose this as my answer. But, since Savoy fell, I found myself in the beautiful lands of Aaun, which have grown close to my heart. Difficult question... 

There are no notable Bulgarians.

14 hours ago, Balthasar said:

Why are you czech?

because it is overall a better option than some barren wasteland of an isle you're from