3 Year AMA

as of today, it's been three full years since I joined Lotc! 
with that im popping out an AMA cause ive never done one and it feels like a valid time

If you had to pick a character to re-do the story of, who would it be and why

Do you have a song that brings you back to the start of your LoTC journey?

Share one of your favorite rp moments with us? I love hearing other people's stories

Out of the characters you have had. What are their favorite colors?

Who is your favorite Staff member?

what has been your favorite rp experience

Why don’t you play your imp more?

[generic AMA question]

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Who is/was your favorite child character to play?

21 hours ago, DizzyGrey said:

If you had to pick a character to re-do the story of, who would it be and why

If i had to pick any of the ones i have, I think i'd choose Kabuki. I love him dearly, however hes been a character very overshadowed by my work with the Kharajyr. I've played him for a very long time and yet he's never really gotten to become his own character, he's more of a force i use to drive action in the community itself. If i had my own way, I think i'd have liked him to have gotten to have more friends in his youth that may have helped me decide some set character traits for him 

21 hours ago, Bethinwonderland said:

Do you have a song that brings you back to the start of your LoTC journey?

Share one of your favorite rp moments with us? I love hearing other people's stories

Out of the characters you have had. What are their favorite colors?

Who is your favorite Staff member?

1. I do! this song i associated heavily with my first persona when i'd made him and listening to it still makes me feel like im a noob learning the ropes alongside him 

2. I think, off the top of my head, my favourite moment is the time when my druid persona got in a huge battle among friends because he was STINKY and refusing to bathe. I rolled really high to dodge soap balls thrown at him and tackles into the water, only to get waterboarded by a rather large hou zi, whom he now fears. it was really silly.
Beyond that, but tied to it, my favourite moments have all been the ones where i feel apart of a community through my character. when its around friends they have, theres this coziness it get from those moments i love deeply
3. OKAY, thats a long list but here we go
Fal'leon: Ultramarine
Yhl'Kabuki: Bright red
Ketuki: Crimson
Vrim: Black
Kap'Uchan: Violet
Anastatsya: Cactus green
Elaranael: Teal
Ayal: None, maybe green if they HAD to pick
Percivale: Viridian
Xruul: White
Luara: Vermillion

4. As of right now, I think @Tigergiriis my fav! we've been friends for almost as long as i've been on the server and she's been so kind to me since we met, i enjoy our vcs and silly memes v v much. Sorry to my other staff friends i love you all so much too we just dont talk as oftenDSFSGFSH i have a lot of buddies in staff

21 hours ago, Pancho said:

what has been your favorite rp experience

mannnn hard question. It's less a single experience but more a few collective, i mentioned in another reply, but the times ive felt really apart of a community. I love the coziness, the rp scenes where my characters are surrounded by friends and goofing off

21 hours ago, Turbo_Dog said:

Why don’t you play your imp more?

honestly, its only because the naz hes under doesnt play that naz very often. i dont have a lot of ideas for Vrim on his own and mostly just enjoy being a little spook goon while given direction
planning and scheming hurts my brain
but! if pallo dms saying its imp time i 100% will be there for imping

19 hours ago, Wyrvun said:

[generic AMA question]

no  i will not marry you

10 hours ago, KeiLynx said:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Who is/was your favorite child character to play?

my favourite character to play is and probs always will be Fal'leon. Hes a self insert for one so hes fun on that front, but i also just love playing him since i have for so long. i go through dips in activity on him when things get slow BUT the most fun i have is on that feller, hes silly and his friends are silly, 10/10 gooby guy

1 hour ago, Periphonics said:

1. I do! this song i associated heavily with my first persona when i'd made him and listening to it still makes me feel like im a noob learning the ropes alongside him 

2. I think, off the top of my head, my favourite moment is the time when my druid persona got in a huge battle among friends because he was STINKY and refusing to bathe. I rolled really high to dodge soap balls thrown at him and tackles into the water, only to get waterboarded by a rather large hou zi, whom he now fears. it was really silly.
Beyond that, but tied to it, my favourite moments have all been the ones where i feel apart of a community through my character. when its around friends they have, theres this coziness it get from those moments i love deeply
3. OKAY, thats a long list but here we go
Fal'leon: Ultramarine
Yhl'Kabuki: Bright red
Ketuki: Crimson
Vrim: Black
Kap'Uchan: Violet
Anastatsya: Cactus green
Elaranael: Teal
Ayal: None, maybe green if they HAD to pick
Percivale: Viridian
Xruul: White
Luara: Vermillion

4. As of right now, I think @Tigergiriis my fav! we've been friends for almost as long as i've been on the server and she's been so kind to me since we met, i enjoy our vcs and silly memes v v much. Sorry to my other staff friends i love you all so much too we just dont talk as oftenDSFSGFSH i have a lot of buddies in staff

mannnn hard question. It's less a single experience but more a few collective, i mentioned in another reply, but the times ive felt really apart of a community. I love the coziness, the rp scenes where my characters are surrounded by friends and goofing off

honestly, its only because the naz hes under doesnt play that naz very often. i dont have a lot of ideas for Vrim on his own and mostly just enjoy being a little spook goon while given direction
planning and scheming hurts my brain
but! if pallo dms saying its imp time i 100% will be there for imping

no  i will not marry you

my favourite character to play is and probs always will be Fal'leon. Hes a self insert for one so hes fun on that front, but i also just love playing him since i have for so long. i go through dips in activity on him when things get slow BUT the most fun i have is on that feller, hes silly and his friends are silly, 10/10 gooby guy

DAW

WHICH IS BETTER DND CHARACTER OR LOTC CHARACTER?

19 hours ago, Tigergiri said:

DAW

WHICH IS BETTER DND CHARACTER OR LOTC CHARACTER?

GUH THATS SUCH A HARD QUESTION!! honestly i dont think i could choose? theyre both good for very diff reasons
with dnd you have a LOT more freedom and opportunity to feel like a main character, as well as just do cool shit so long as your dm is cool enough, the possibilities are next to endless. that being said, i find lotc offers a lot more for character progression, even just things like scarring! the downside being its very limiting in what u can do since its gotta be fair for everyone (laaame)