COURT | Suing Ms. Rezalisa

"MY GOD! We must fetch Reza a lawyer at once!" Emma cries.

Siegmund Weiss exchanges his robes and metal mask for the face of another, and a snappy suit to match...

3d-saul-saul-goodman.gif

"It's all good, man." He muttered to himself.

As the flaming wizard imagery flipped off the Ruthern Duchess, it would shortly be responded to with an uppercut punch to the jaw.

"Ea ******* hate wizards!"

Rezalisa wheezes at coming to read this missive, she began to see spots while being wracked with immense worry.  "S-Surely it is a misunderstanding?!" she muttered to herself, desperate for any assurances.

"Godan. . I must pray- I cannot rest with such a mess as this!" The Kovachev would certainly seek out aid once the morning came, though her evening was spent hard at work weaving threads. . .

"I must see this through. . ." Said Josef, preparing for the battle of a lifetime.

Spoiler

addison: A lone warrior standing atop a hill, overlooking a large  battlefield full of enemies.

After many winters in the north, Rickard returned to find his cousin accused of attempting to murder the king. He made the double-barred cross, the traditional Ruskan gesture, and prayed for his cousin's safety.

9 hours ago, SethWolf said:

Siegmund Weiss exchanges his robes and metal mask for the face of another, and a snappy suit to match...

3d-saul-saul-goodman.gif

"It's all good, man." He muttered to himself.

A dwarf groans as a Yrommar steals the identity of renowned Urguan lawyer Sidewae Goodman.