Ruthern Apology

TO THE RUTHERN VAR VIDAUS

10th of the Sigismund's End, 114 B.A

Penned by Brother Demetrius

I have lived a life of sin, filled with pride and greed. I sowed the seeds of chaos and conflict between my kin and the nations of GOD, and now I seek to repent for these crimes.
I pen this missive in sincere apologies for my actions of 57 B.A. In talks of the reunification of the divided House of Ruthern when I was a young boy, I had accidentally provoked the now deceased Viktor var Ruthern when he had been around seventeen winters of age and I seven. In my youth, I falsely believed my superiority over my own kin, and sought to claim lordship of all. I claimed a title to show my seniority over the Rutherns of Haense, and caused them to do the same only furthering the feud. I repent for my actions from long ago. They were both unjustified and wrongful, I now know my mistakes and faults. They called for my head, but through GOD’s mercy, his holiness accepted me as a monk to spend the rest of my life repenting for my sins.

Signed,

Brother Demetrius

"It is much more honorable to admit of a mistake than to cover it, this is the way forward." Notes a Bastard of Ruther.

Viktor von Draco couldn't help but laugh as he read the missive, wondering how the Ruthern man managed to be silenced and defeated by such a drastic degree. 

Aleksey deKnowles grimmaces at the missive. He'd heard enough about the situation to have his own opinions. "All this over an insult when ve man was 7? At this point these people just want conflict for any reason." He mumbles, before he goes to show his friend Caeso.

"Vy get what ea mean, right?"

@sapphic_spidy