Appointment of Lubba Hand

AlternisJ

The Appointment of Lubba Hand

Issued at Year 186 of the Second Age

AD_4nXdoN0R92dLf_69UDxPMBUq58aUF39lNiPpji9ptlFyC27n9lEneEvF1AlCWxifAWqzaHNxlFLExMJFtnbis5XuB1HKi1lSBcbePFnH_MXSl04fB1O0BI7-D4SkzYDlrHJ_Qz8qm-BXe65xKD080t_BTLzE?key=mkzAxfq9cV60mwtRLFOGZQ

Over my couple of months in charge, I have been deciding who to appointment as my right hand, my second in command. Investigating and interviewing certain people I have come to the conclusion that Karuna Amal will become my right hand, the Lubba hand. I congratulate her on the role, and her now responsibilities. 

Glory to Lurin

signed,

AD_4nXdV9TeLJGrB0ts1YhJJ87rUMvI-0Zm-8wjFLOeZVy_kqL087njdTJIqxgLPxhXOfHpOSR8_XCkhgtTkJAfiOD90DYHBJ6DMr6nxSvrZqa5V9yFS9dfszK2dsjuOkFdp-iBw4A5ZTNYYT47N4CKFmyp2FDUP?key=mkzAxfq9cV60mwtRLFOGZQ
The Silver Lubba of the Most Serene State of Lurin, 

Wargoth of Vukh

"As if there was any other choice." Narithen grins, looking over the missive. 

"Seems I'll need to make sure she doesn't exhaust herself!"

While sipping tea Karuna Amal hummed as her companion Aya brought over the missive, reading over it the ame smiled gently "I only hope I can do a good job in supporting the Lubba and the people of Lurin"

“A well made Choice, I pray her positions will make their citizens feel ever so safer and prosperous.” She spoke reading the missive from her temporary workshop.