To all Mali'ker

DizzyGrey

[!] Flyers have been left upon most major notice boards in towns across the continent, and on more than a few signposts

To all Mali’Ker 

AD_4nXdWgGMkm3WKLwk2G4TszK_kDR1FgWm-zfTaMMcrl89NRF3scHEujuwBuUbxaUIANRF56LIVLzqFLndnRkd5WlfreeS5ZtlMMVyvuzlu9BkHC__cRUy-N51yXDSY1igjNZ_XyRoymubelsp0FpVx-ODyh0Dp?key=M69jBN7TKtioj4x0zxZt-w

AD_4nXfVNz_iDyCh1V0uY48VVTmXdYZf09oRExhDCFGpc2FvHzp90DT5LvIZKm8eHN1juCcNZ2MBG0-Wkhyxsfc7MxAjfIUYxSVKD8aTjNCEVbFVFHs2LaNbk9RpdKTTq5KARih63TNRjkt5uuxZaXZ4nyLq5GY?key=M69jBN7TKtioj4x0zxZt-w

AD_4nXfm76_662ReWE70IbO7RrHW0iuljbD97byl9oWS0VqHXOFLgjax90Pszuuk2l-nEj52lJfhFM0kTRbmSTKJ2DLlPTsuiZdcu9xVUfUScTu46HIwkn1tvTwBzg7J7UhFPbHhXqas8RiUNfvfrUcKLCRQ-1E?key=M69jBN7TKtioj4x0zxZt-w

AD_4nXdWgGMkm3WKLwk2G4TszK_kDR1FgWm-zfTaMMcrl89NRF3scHEujuwBuUbxaUIANRF56LIVLzqFLndnRkd5WlfreeS5ZtlMMVyvuzlu9BkHC__cRUy-N51yXDSY1igjNZ_XyRoymubelsp0FpVx-ODyh0Dp?key=M69jBN7TKtioj4x0zxZt-w

Published 1st of The Deep Cold, 186 SA

It’s another of these, yes.

To all Mali’ker out there. 

I know you’ve seen a million of these. The calls to come here and there, to create some sort of unified dark elf nation. 

Well, I can happily say I’ve little interest in some homogenous nation of us, given how… aloof we tend to be, and what happened to my old home in Nor-Velyth.

That being said, this has been written as a message, and an open invitation:

Come to Lurin. Come to Caledonia. We have a home for you, for your clans, for your families.

Together we can work to make things however we want to, and with the aid of you, and of our shamans, the Mali’ker can reconnect with their history to forge a new future.

P.S. If any of you bring any darkspawn magics into my home, I’ll cave your skull in.

AD_4nXfm76_662ReWE70IbO7RrHW0iuljbD97byl9oWS0VqHXOFLgjax90Pszuuk2l-nEj52lJfhFM0kTRbmSTKJ2DLlPTsuiZdcu9xVUfUScTu46HIwkn1tvTwBzg7J7UhFPbHhXqas8RiUNfvfrUcKLCRQ-1E?key=M69jBN7TKtioj4x0zxZt-w

AD_4nXePsMYNYxhzEc0PklNrwdJsfzZWfw-jUalsQWp-OC43as_tk92aLypSda4hsRRtpEGlOt1sXjdVWfJB23-9wbasJtjt1BYnZM8gXi56TURQUjZAynkNM1ihmUONokWee-p97vjXgq3prq5slFdtzEAUphY?key=M69jBN7TKtioj4x0zxZt-w

AD_4nXfKHiisuAgsWxVVeMu3BU4_xfZhI4VshXRVTA6Pp6XNHGD9BX4BWRN5fMb6Y0nKBbarq_eeMhMxRgEVnbU3ZJDNNKpVIItr9nXs3DXcaSEiulIhSmPcvPjyM4KpTRldXE3lCRjOE7OeiwTxh-k5juEqQuo?key=M69jBN7TKtioj4x0zxZt-w

Narithen Uialben, Baron of Caledonia

AD_4nXfj9S8ZfihcYKMM3xQhHs_CCxPK0D8GAG-6i7DPl5KLIlNSHUzURlWLLChj40InQ28gkRmMZpQpZuvM51WlDpZwTawQ919pPlt9f9ti-TbGoVpeg8XgvOn6vJ5HpodIDvtvHR5XB4qgk7XrgSTQIJBHxD8?key=M69jBN7TKtioj4x0zxZt-w

Karuna Amal, Baroness of Caledonia

Karuna read through the missive and smiled gently "I only hope people can find a home in Caledonia, I just want people comfortable" The ame hummed and gently set the missive down. 

The missive would find its way into the ash-hued hands of Elahern Tal. After a detailed scan of the invitation with his ember-hued eyes, the usually stoic 'ker merely chuckled at the idea. "A soul pull from us by Isfetian gains wishes to hail me away from my home?" The Tal continued to chuckle to himself as he threw the parchment into his oven, using it as kindling to bake bread. Elahern would then simply watch as the missive burned away in the flames with a soft grin, star-like markings around his eyes and on the bridge of his nose twinkled and gleamed. "Let's see how long the Gods will all this to last."

"Would if I brought dark spawn magics into your home and caved your skull in? What are you gonna do then?!!!" A crazed Azulyte Warlock states aloud crumbling the parchment and feeding it to a nearby imp likely Daal. 

Just now, ColonelKuehl1 said:

A crazed Azulyte Warlock states aloud crumbling the parchment and feeding it to a nearby imp likely Daal. 

Chewing up the missive like a paper shredder the imp enjoyed the parchment “OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM  NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM  NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM  NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!” :3

Despite grazing a quarter of a mere century in age, The Ashwood's memory recalls three Dark Elven groups in his lifetime - all crumbled to different perils! "Perhaps this time, it will be different." Varys muttered in pitiful hope. 

A unified sanctum was not much to ask for the Ashen Folk, was it?           

Norido would skim over the missive that he discovered within the walls of Lurin before commenting "It would be nice if there was a unified Mali'ker nation, heh- this reminds me of Nor'asath. . ."