BOUNTY: MARY OF NORLAND

DancingZebra267

3 hours ago, The Blind Dwarf said:

Tomrim Frostbeard, The Blind Dwarf, stared at the bounty. And opened his mouth to say something. 

". . . Who. .  tha 'ell gave meh this ah can't bloodeh see.."

A second bounty was made, completely in braille.

Neithri of Norland, sporting neither orange hair nor green eyes (much the opposite, in fact), squints and holds the missive out, tilting it meticulously, turning it upside-down, examining it every which-way, finding herself somewhat dumbfounded. ". . . . . .Who's Mary?" She asks, directed to the square full of equally confused Norlanders.

Bon'Ox, a blue goblin in Moleton shows the missive to the moles beside him in braille. "Wub iz Mary?" he asks before deciding he should not to dye his hair red - in case he's mistaken for this mystery woman.

Edited by MrMojoMordor

Finding a missive of the wanted bounty amidst her logging travels, a certain lumberjack woman would raise a brow in confusion. "...Mary? Sounds like a failed investigation on the poster's end.... " Zemzy Oakheart would remark to herself, chuckling a bit at the thought of glancing down at her own, scarred hand. "..No surprise to me from the name though.... I wonder if she's got as bad of luck as I do being over there...."

With the brief break concluded from her work, Zemzy would resume chopping logs to bring back to the market stall back home.