One year on LOTC!

cornsoda

Happy One Year!

I am thankful for every single person I have rped and interacted with on LOTC, 

and the many more to come!

I originally applied to this server, thinking that I'd leave in a week or two, since my experience with these kinds of things haven't usually gone very well :(

I instead found a wonderful community of artists and writers just as (if not more) enthusiastic about RP as I am :D

Thank you most of all to the bardmancy community who welcomed me into the server with open arms. I am truly grateful for every single one of you, and I hope to be able to contribute more to it in the coming months. 

I'd also like to thank and again congratulate everyone at The Last Port of the Cormath. It's been an honor watching this build and community grow, and I hope to do great things with you all from here on out.

You all know the drill by now; ask me anything about LOTC or my persona that you'd like to know! I just ask that you don't get too personal :) 

I hope to make many more stories with you all!

- Sincerely, Cornsoda (Allamanda Braeren)

(Also Norland rocks too you guys are the best <3)

Edited by cornsoda
too dark to read </3

Who is your favorite persona that you have interacted with and why is it mine?

Alternatively, what event have you participated in that you have enjoyed the most? Which has been the most impactful on your persona?

Spoiler

Thank you for being cool in every aspect except putting dark font on a dark background!

Since you thought you'd leave within a week or two, what were some of the experiences you had on the server that made you think "yeah, I'll stay"?

4 hours ago, ShinyB said:

Who is your favorite persona that you have interacted with and why is it mine?

Alternatively, what event have you participated in that you have enjoyed the most? Which has been the most impactful on your persona?

1. My favorite persona interaction (from you obviiii) is probably Terrivau because I think her and Alla's friendship is pretty cute! Your personas overall are always pretty fun to even just watch :D

2. Gonna just hit two birds with one stone here; the most enjoyable event that impacted my persona the most has probably got to be the Opening of the Cormath! It was my first experience as an event planner, helped me get to know a bunch of different people from the port and was even the most bustling place on the server at the time :D Overall a great start to my journey here

4 hours ago, PestyWarlock said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for being cool in every aspect except putting dark font on a dark background!

Since you thought you'd leave within a week or two, what were some of the experiences you had on the server that made you think "yeah, I'll stay"?

This is a little sad on my end but when I attended the first bardmancy lesson and everyone was being kind and trying to interact with my persona :D They understood LOTC and massive public rps were a hard thing to get used to and treated me with a lot more patience than I could even imagine. I also admired how immersed and dedicated people are to roleplay here, I don't think I can fully wrap my head around it even now lmao. Everyone's always so eager to talk about their personas or get the first emote in, it's a really fun environment to be around 

What is something you wish to achieve on a persona? A great goal or little goal

9 minutes ago, Turbo_Dog said:

What is something you wish to achieve on a persona? A great goal or little goal

Good question! I'd really like to get Allamanda's amphitheater done when I get back from Georgia so I can stay busy running the Cormath bard college branch. It'd probably bring some more people to the Port, and provide a consistent stream of events for it