TREATY OF AZURE'S COAST

Apricette

AD_4nXfP-POZEpmSS_DVe3l7svA-tARWX-dNq_PazUtv7lhHfqJnWTa8SU2lFDBRO22ivrtQ1-QIL04CPx51nutd3MOS4wfaWqKudWunSwZ2JUKJjbAdFkIjOUYXxEbpJi5yjeF6hpykTEaNZO8XQ-OAhByfI-I6?key=6bVpk-i5SzNeUgoQf84r2QAD_4nXfVxAym1y2l4VwE3XphgDvIUlXcTw2DeUybcxceCEx5O3NxuRk4BtCoQndVDmrNFDgEsiU7AkCThC0HSe3ymQSrUt7eO6hGzihacc2PkDGO9Wbnxe5cFVs1bf5eQC-HSarjXaTJj6yLFgyjdyJ-tv6DcK4?key=6bVpk-i5SzNeUgoQf84r2Q

TREATY OF AZURE’S COAST

As agreed upon on this 14th day of Godfrey's Triumph 1983 | 14th day of The First Seed of 187 S.E.

Between the Heartlandic Confederation and the Most Serene State of Lurin

With the signing and promulgation of this document, the Heartlandic Confederation & Most Serene State of Lurin,
henceforth referred to as ‘the signatories’, do agree on their honour to the terms laid forth hereafter.

ARTICLE I           SOVEREIGNTY

The signatories mutually recognize the other as the sole sovereign state over their respective lands, and all titles affiliated with their respective styling.

ARTICLE II          NON-AGGRESSION

The signatories agree in the absolute to a pact of non-aggression. The signatories pledge heretofore, to adhere to principles of peace amongst their realms, thereby pledging not to wage war, nor raise arms against one another or act wherein harm to the integrity of one another’s sovereign nation is perpetuated, under any circumstance or form.

And herein pledge, that, in the event of conflict, or adversity, between their realms, that diplomacy will e’er be their first recourse.

ARTICLE III         DIPLOMATIC PROTECTIONS

The signatories shall abide by and uphold the following privileges for diplomatic dialogue & diplomats, namely; diplomatic immunity, right of safe passage, inviolability of premises and inviolability of documents. For the signatories to break any of these privileges bestowed, shall be considered hostile action.

ARTICLE IV         TRADE RELATIONS

The signatories shall, pursuant to mutual benefit, commit to free trade, and shall permit merchants from either nation to travel and trade free from tariff or harassment. Additionally, a stall shall be provided, waiving annual rents, in either signatory’s capital.

The signatories further pledge that, as long as this extant treaty is in effect, access (barring this article's abuse) to the Lurinite
Iron Mine Network, will be granted to the Heartlandic government; whilst access (barring this article's abuse) to the Heartlandic Cattle Rearing Byre, will be granted to the Lurinite government.

ARTICLE V          EXTRADITION

The signatories pledge to aid one another in the case of extradition at given request and shall not lend assistance to known criminals in their hiding or escape from the appropriate powers.

ARTICLE VI         DURATION

This treaty shall be in effect heretofore, upon its signing, and shall be in effect for 15 years.

SIGNED,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Adalia I, By the grace of GOD, Queen of the Petra, Princess of Abrana, Marquise de Val d’Estenou,
Duchess of Valfleur, Countess of Temesch, Torm Marian, and Moere, Viscountess of Mies, Baroness of Garmont,
Vallagne-en-Petra, Eagles Peak, Brasca, Hrenthorne, Resmore, and of the Phoenixspire, Chosen of the Stars

HIS ROYAL AND APOSTOLIC MAJESTY, Charles II, By the grace of GOD, King of Aaun, Prince of Alstion, Duke of Vienne,
the Lowlands, Balemena and Corazon, Margrave of High Peak, Count of Whitespire, Enswerp,
Florentine and Talentine, Baron of Blanchet, Gotfridcher and Virdain, Protector of the Realm

Gundanat’Vukh
Silver Lubba of the Most Serene State of Lurin, 

Wargoth of Vukh

AD_4nXczOphVdlR7puc5_1PoZHNZzJkwB5Nl-0kN1wAFM2Ae0sLiKI0xk0pgVd7MLBpPKhAcjD6DA2fm4Hxl0O05r6ETtvjeWvRjSTFaTYycbBGx6JjetWlmFHsP5cqt7DS86F3xm1ibvv4HhULDAug3A5ymhFsx?key=6bVpk-i5SzNeUgoQf84r2Q

Lubba Hand of the Most Serene State of Lurin

Baroness of Caledonia

PENNED,

HER LADYSHIP, Amélie Auclair, Dame-Maire of Vallagne, Crown Ambassador of the Heartlands, 

Écuyer of the Flaming Rose, Ordained Vicar of the Silver Crusade, 

Holy Knight of the Faith, Maîtresse of Maison d’Auclair

Edited by Apricette