SECOND WALDENFEST of the NINTH WALDENIC DIET

Toffee

A Summons to the Second Session of the

AD_4nXcY_PFz6U0I-YQe9xKPtgnkjXU61WKs5UcarUZZpzEdBsCqsG-0b6xQiOUBl0Va4p4qGL2bKRei3YMyYO0nFsdIwhFxmYfAwRXawaoKq4d9NCoZldSv4qY6ZPRkq2plg3eytvVFiRaThylZx2j2rfjyWhSO?key=Z2pXpgqMLywSOShuUwCU7A

dRsaqogORTcIak1oWdquuOkyRImmoDP2lZy9i_6pnxUL_-ptuanJqFw97cH3U9tWPfRQCT_Spmhvjak6fuaKvQeugDjkMau2RSU3HCQKE8L-sq-T7KSWOtaQCe6oPNJ9RxMxZwv2b5jHhmke4OUhEQ

Issued by the LADY VANDALORE

In the Year of our Lord, 1983

INTRODUCTION

EINLEITUNG

Each of the Waldenian Houses boasts unique customs, but we are united in our shared values, culture, and history. I recently returned to Reinmar from my tour of the Electorates, where I had the opportunity to meet with Electors and their families and discuss our dreams for Waldenia. It was a fruitful trip, and one I plan to do again later in my tenure.

At the previous session, the ELECTORATE of MINITZ succeeded in the vote to host the next Waldenfest. Following the Diet session, the Second Waldenfest of the Ninth Waldenic Diet will be held in the square of Kretzen, Reinmar.

Spoiler

Saturday 6 July, 6pm EST, Reinmar Moot Hall.

SUMMONS

AUFFORDERUNG

The following are hereby summoned to the Waldenic Diet.

The Electorate of Reinmar-Sutica, represented by His Royal Highness Alfred I Barclay, Prince in Reinmar and of Sutica.

The Electorate of Minitz, represented by His Royal Highness Leon II Barclay, Prince in Reinmar and of Minitz.

The Electorate of Merryweather-Alstreim, represented by His Highness Johannes von Alstreim, Prince of Merryweather.

The Electorate of Velen, represented by The Most Honourable Siegmund von Reuss, Margrave of Velen.

The Electorate of Vohenheim, represented by The Most Honourable Aurel von Theonus, Margrave of Marignan.

The Electorate of Hohengarten, represented by His Lordship Friedrich von Augusten, Count of Hohengarten.

The following are hereby invited to attend the Waldenic Diet.

The envoys to the Salvian Syndicate.

All sons and daughters of Waldenia who wish to observe.

MOTIONS

ANTRÄGE

THE WALDENIC REGELWERK

Vote upon the introduction of a rulebook (Regelwerk) to the Waldenic Diet, supplementary to the Sacred Law of Waldenia.

AWARDING OF THE FERRUM CROSS

Vote upon the posthumous awarding of the Ferrum Cross to ULRICH LOTHAR von ALSTREIM  for his exceptional contributions to Waldenian culture.

WALDENIAN RELICS

Vote upon the criteria for a relic being named in the Record of Waldenian Relics.

INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE WALDENIC DIET

Vote upon the Interim President of the Waldenic Diet while the Lady Vandalore embarks on a lengthy pilgrimage.

AD_4nXexNHARuI_RJ30KL-W5tEd-z8TG2xFdGzVjajOzm210FX8eTi7pCsIA0LMaBq0WLsqf-RnfzupNRCx52beiepiTtK6aoXUS7pcBY0kBsG9a5q4VsSz9_or9S7R-DrtSWogoQpSRkhgh79O41gE4trZ-d3E?key=Z2pXpgqMLywSOShuUwCU7A

In the name of the sons and daughters of Waldenia,

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, ADALFRIEDE von HEXENWALD, Princess of Minitz, Margravine of Vanderfell, Lady Vandalore, Grandmaster of the Vandorian Order and Order of the Black Eagle

dRsaqogORTcIak1oWdquuOkyRImmoDP2lZy9i_6pnxUL_-ptuanJqFw97cH3U9tWPfRQCT_Spmhvjak6fuaKvQeugDjkMau2RSU3HCQKE8L-sq-T7KSWOtaQCe6oPNJ9RxMxZwv2b5jHhmke4OUhEQ

Nikolaus Peter kept himself up after sunset whilst looking over his proposed Regelwerk, running off waldenian beer & his excitement for the upcoming Reichstag's session.